Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:24:40 -0500
If this seller doesn't like having his time wasted then why did he bother to
write so much,...or even write back at all?  I think that I will have to
inquire to this seller, the most mundane and obvious questions.  Is this piece
off of an Austin Healey?  Is it NOS?  Condescending pukes like this really need
to be messed with.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7