Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:12:55 -0400
The other factor I forgot to mention was that I have not yet had the
odometer recalibrated. I just had it rebuilt and calibrated last year so I
was reluctant to do it again. Does anyone know just how big a difference it
will make? Last year I measured the tire rotation on the road and the cable
rotation in the cockpit and sent the figure to Nisonger with the odometer. I
think tomorrow I do it again and see how much of a difference I come up
with. That might shed some light on the difference in the two rear ends and
how it reads on the odometer needle. Thanks, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine, 04856

1952 Triumph Mayflower Saloon