Re: [Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler

To: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler
From: "Jonas Payne" <JPayne@ThorCon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:27:04 -0800
Amen to that.

Not to discount the expertise of others, your observation is correct on
the airflow, and I have pulled electric fans out of several cars because
they simply don't get the same bang for the buck, and in some cases
block airflow at speed.

$ for $ tune up the rad, check timing (free) and then (as a last resort)
replace the fan.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084