Re: [Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler

To: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:35:03 +1100
Hey Michael,
How do you louvre an engine?
;-)
Flex fans generally hit radiators because the gearbox steady brace has
broken/ worn bushes. Or isn't correctly adjusted. Or the engine mounts
are wallaby brothers Ted. That's Roo Ted.
I've seen rubber bushes in the steady brace fail in 12 months. Oil
kills them. Roo Ted.
;-)
Chris.

Sent from my iPhone