Re: [Healeys] Lightweight Flywheel

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lightweight Flywheel
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 11:18:52 -0500
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
I had my flywheel lightened by a local machine shop.  It was done in
conjunction with an engine rebuild to M spec, so it was hard to evaluate the
effect on performance.  However I can say there were no I'll effects as far as
idle or clutch/take off operation with the lightened flywheel.

Greg Lemon
Former BN1 owner