Re: Prop shaft

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prop shaft
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:38:40 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie,

The chances of finding someone with a spare that fits your car are about zero.

Measure the distance between the transmission out put shaft and the flange
on whatever rear diff you are using.  Be sure to measure the length of the
shaft too.  Take the piece that fits your transmission and the one that
fits the diff and your measurements to a drive shaft shop.  That and a
couple of hundred bucks will get you a drive shaft.

Larry Hoy