Re: Prop shaft

Subject: Re: Prop shaft
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:53:33 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie,

I've got a Rover 5 speed and an MG rear end.  I got my drive shaft from Glen
Towery.  It's a Rover drive shaft with the rear flange replaced with an MG
flange.  I don't have a record of what it cost, but it seems like it was well
below the $225 that is being quoted to have one made.  Glen used to be on this
list, but I haven't seen him on here for awhile.  His number is 302 734 1243.

Cheers,

Rick