Re: Prop shaft

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prop shaft
From: "Larry" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:28:24 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Joe and Larry hit it right on.  You will have to get a custom one built.
Only thing I disagree on is the $$.  I have been getting quoted $250-350 for
a custom shaft locally, so it appears location plays a big part in the $$.
I am really starting to dislike this town, everything seems more expensive
than the rest of the country.

Joe, where do you live?  Drop me a line, I would like to get any info you
have on places that will do a driveshaft for that price range.  I can ship a
shaft for ~$30, so if I can get one from your area for $125, I can ship it
and be ahead $100...