RE: Fuel Pump Failure (again!)

To: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump Failure (again!)
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 15:26:51 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 11 Jan 1996, Palmer, Lew (UCI) wrote:

>> This is starting to look chronic!  Any ideas?  Thanks!
>>
>> John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
>>
> Throw away the replacement. Buy a set of points for the SU (under $10) and
> replace the old set and enjoy another 20 years of service from the SU.

I'll say it again.  My SU is only a few months old, not the original
piece.  You guys HAVE convinced me to take it apart and see what I can see.

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"Gerrold's Fundamental Truth:
  It's a good thing money can't buy happiness.
  We couldn't stand the commercials."