Re: Desparate to "FINISH"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Desparate to "FINISH"
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:55:04 -0400
At 10:42 AM 6/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Chris:
>
>Here is my $.02 worth and take it for what you want,
>but here is how I am doing the same thing you mentioned:
>
>        My high school in the area has a body shop class for high school
>       kids, and the teacher is the ex owner of a body shop and supervises
>       everything that the kids do the car.  If it does not meet his specs,
>       it is redone.

        Area technical colleges and juvenile detention centers sometimes
offer this same service.  Check your local area.  Know a guy that had a
Willis Jeep restored in this manner.  Good luck.

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !