RE: Desparate to "FINISH"

To: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Subject: RE: Desparate to "FINISH"
From: Ernest Gilbert <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 96 09:57:12 -0700
Tim has the key.

In Riverside County, CA the local junior college has body shop classes that
anyone can take for $60 for the semester with advanced classes available.
Upholstry, transmissions, and other classes are offered. In these classes they
supply the tools and supervision by an expert, you supply the project. Lucia
and I both took the basic body shop class. We bought a badly dented and
abandoned Dodge truck from the tow yard as our project and got all but the
finish paint job done in one semester. We also learned enough about theory and
technique so that most body work isn't a mystery to us anymore.

And it was a great experience.

Ernest