Re: Desparate to "FINISH"

To: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Subject: Re: Desparate to "FINISH"
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:57:41 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Tim Moses wrote:

> At 10:42 AM 6/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >Chris:
> >

>         Area technical colleges and juvenile detention centers sometimes
> offer this same service.  Check your local area.  Know a guy that had a
> Willis Jeep restored in this manner.  Good luck.
>
> TTFN !
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
>    U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
> Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried that idea with our local vocational college. But the instructor,
traumatized from working on a B the previous year, said that my BGT would
require too much work. He said it would require one student the entire
semester.

Apparently they did not have a good parts supplier and ended up
reconstructing the engine compartment (instead of ordering the
part) on the other B. Although I tried to convince him that I could provide
all the necessary parts, he still wouldn't do it.

Maybe after I become wealthy....

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net