Re: Sobering - Reply

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Sobering - Reply
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:54:45 +0000
Folks,
I wholehearted agree with the defensive driving bit, too. I know what
Corey is talking about. We live in a high(high? They're all over,
Dave) deer area. Almost all of Orange County NY. is a deer crossing
site! Several times I have saved myself an accident by focusing as far
down the road as I can and had time to avoid the deer traffic. I have
also taught my wife to drive the same way and she is a better driver
for it. It's something we should share with anyone we care about!

Safety fast and defensive,
Dave Houser