Re: Sobering - Reply

To: nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Sobering - Reply
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:02:21 -0500
Nolan:

Well said, and a lot of the same rules I follow in defensive driving.
I particularly agree with the part about 'finding a way out' and always
playing a game of 'what if' on the highway.  There've been a couple
of instances where this saved my or my family's life ... the usual
response afterwards is 'how did you think of that so quickly' ... to
which I have to respond that I thought of it before it happened. Keeps
my reputation as a genius psychic intact. ;)

Good advice for all!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'