Re: True or False

To: Phil Bates <jello@dns.ida.net>
Subject: Re: True or False
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:16:36 -0400
Phil Bates wrote:
> Barney - Have you looked at a 79B manual lately???   Simple cars, yes up to
> 1967.  Some may say even up to '69 or to '74.  But emission strangulation is
> a huge ugly thing on a 79B.

  Not really. It adds some parts, but most are just hoses
and connectors and so on.

  It might require a bit of thinking to diagnose problems
and figure out exactly how the system works, but
I wouldn't call it "hard" as in requiring extra tools,
brute force, or any kind of specialized techniques
or well-honed-skills.

  I wouldn't compare it to say, the added complexity
of a LUCAS Petrol-Injection system, which adds a lot
of parts AND requires finnicky tuning, obsolete
skillsets, and so on.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada