Re: Advice for newcomer to the MGB?!

To: Brian Furgalus <lennon80@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Advice for newcomer to the MGB?!
From: Marten Dubourcq <dubourcm@db.erau.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:46:00 -0400 (EDT)
Brian,
Just some quick advice.  Don't let your emotions overcome your better
judgement.  If you have a budding that's mechanically inclined, take him
along when you go to look at some examples.  When I was on the hunt a
couple years ago, my buddy saved me a couple of times now that I know
what I have been up against had I bought it.  I was in effect blinded by
the love for the model B and couldn't wait to have one.  Oh, another
thing, don't be in a rush!  The right car will come alone!  After I
search the whole state of Florida, I found exactly what I was looking
for, at exactly the price I wanted to pay (less actuall) 10 minutes from
where I lived.  I'm now the proud owner of a 1973 B and hope to be for a
long time.  Good Luck!!

Marten..  73B