Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:20:26 -0800
Word on the street is that Lawrie  Alexander said:
> How else would you expect it to come out of overdrive? Unless the switch you
> refer to is the ignition switch (or light switch, etc.), it sounds as though
> every thing is working properly.

Oh!  Duh.  I assumed it was like other (modern?) overdrives and would pop
out when the engine was under too much load.

> As the manual might say............

My car didn't come with one and I'm too poor to spring for the Bently
"complete official including.." right now ;)

Thanks all,
Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key