Re: Title and Bill of Sale

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Title and Bill of Sale
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:41:44 -0400 (EDT)
When you take the plates off the car you still keep the registration for
the next time you put the car on the road. The car does not have to be
running to license it. In NY there should be (could be) two stickers on
the windshield in the lower left corner. One is a registration sticker and
the other is the safty inspection sticker.Since the car came from Alabama
it may never have been registered in NY. If the registration tag says
something about signing to transfer ownership then this is all you need.
...Art