Re: MGF in America?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGF in America?
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:14:21 +0000
Max said:

> One Rover official was quoted as saying that it would only make
> sense for any future MG sports cars to take advantage of the
> marque's traditional largest market. Heck, they can build it in
> North Carolina...

Hey, we build thousands of cars just down the road from my place here in
South Australia and ship them to the US.

Didn't any of you buy one of those wonderful Ford Capris (I think they
still called it a Capris over that side of the Pond)?

Yeah... so some had a little problem with a leaky soft top, isn't that
one of the things we love about our LBCs?  :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII