Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...

To: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Subject: Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:33:37 -0700
I brought the schedule home from speedvision, hung it on the wall, and promptly
spaced both qualifying and the race.  The race reairs tonight followed by Race
Week's safety show, so I'll be glued to the tube tonight.
--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:26:49AM -0800, Stuart MacMillan profoundly declared: