Re: Hobby in decline?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hobby in decline?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:40:52 -0700
Sorry... I have to admit the fire extinguisher is a prudent precaution (when
one is running the original 30-year-old braided fuel lines, at least), and
the cell phone would certainly come in handy. It was just the implication
that one wouldn't dare drive the MG without them that prompted my retort...
which also should have been tagged with a "smiley"...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149