RE: Carburetors for MGB

To: "'Rocky Frisco'" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, Paul Root
Subject: RE: Carburetors for MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:53:03 -0700
Rocky:

The manifold is a TWM short branch unit, not much good for flow.  The carb
is an SK racing carb which TWM and Moss Motors used to sell as part of the
MGB package.  It is a clone of the Weber or Delorto side draught.  It is a
good carb, but I'm not sure about parts availability.  The filter looks like
it is for a DGV, definitely not for the SK carb.

Kelvin.