Re: electronic ignition

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:57:21 -0400
The Pertronix alone does not constitute
a re-gap to a larger setting. Without  a hotter coil
you won't get the extra voltage needed to jump the gap.
Also remember....the  higher the compression, the harder
it is to jump the gap.

I've never 'adjusted' the clearance on any of my four current LBCs
running the modules. I just bolted them in.  I've never had a problem.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com