Re: electronic ignition

To: bernd <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:56:58 -0400
I am very happy with the Pertronic Igniter.  Installation was about 25
minutes on my 71B.  I had an immediate 500rpm idle speed increase and I
no longer need to downshift going up hills.  Just in case, I put the old
points in a baggy taped next to the dizzy.  Ive heard that when these
things go bad, they go real bad.

Elliott DeGraff
71B and a 71B under construction and a 71B next.