Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:44:42 -0700
Hey Dean,

I lost a water pump on one of the club rides out to the coast, (good thing I
carry water with me). I had no idea I had a problem until it just let go. I
put in a new pump, and even left the old thermostat in. Now I can't get my
TR to get hot. You might want check the pump, or do a radiator flush.

Michael
64 TR4