Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only

To: 'North Bay British Car Club' <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@srcity.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:07:53 -0700
Radiator is recorded with only about 3000 miles on it at present. Clean as a
whistle.  Water pump new with the rebuilt engine. In cool weather temp
re-cored stays pegged. Belts tight. This really is a air flow issue. Really
the whole drive train was completely redone within the last 6 years or so and
there is only maybe 700 miles on it.

Deano