Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only

To: 'North Bay British Car Club' <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Triumphs Only
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@srcity.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:31:36 -0700
AH. That would make sense IF the temperature stayed up consistently. In this
case however the temp comes down to normal levels when air temperature is low
as is the case when I drive the coast for instance or drive in the cooler
winter weather. So a stuck thermostat doesn't fit the scenario.

I will likely have the new cooling fan in by tomorrow. All prepped for
installation and I was only waiting for the  fan extension adaptor which
showed up at my door yesterday afternoon. Radiator was moved forward yesterday
for access and just an octet of bolts to tighten and then back on the road. I
will be surprised if the new fan doesn't cure the problem though I have been
surprised before by my beastie.