Re: Tool for a loved one

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool for a loved one
From: Nick Brearley <nick@landform.u-net.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:39:24 +0000
At 11:37 PM 11/24/99 -0500, Richard Beels wrote:

>Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of air tools....   ;-)
>
>Sometimes, it's just more Zen to spin them off by hand...
>
><shrug>

The Snapon midget combination spanners have a nice Zen feel to them. I
bought a set on offer off the truck with a view to working around batteries
then found myself going to them first from the toolbox because of the feel.
Only about 3 or 4 inches long so they fit in the pocket nicely.

Dunno if you get Stahlwille tools in the US but everyone should own one of
their large ring spanners to know what a tool should feel like IMHO.

No connection with either manufacturer beyond being a satisfied customer.

Sure our loved ones would be reassured to know how much concern we are
giving to finding good tools for them.  :^)

Nick Brearley
Wilmslow
UK