Re: Tool for a loved one

To: Neil Sherry <sherry@invention-machine.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Tool for a loved one
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:32:31 -0500 (EST)

Now that you mention it I think I found 12 point inside the B engine. So I
guess I can't say I have never seen a 12 point nut or bolt! But I still
stick to my original statement and that is throw out your 12 point
sockets. For the most part don't reach for your 1/2 drive ones either. 3/8
6 point will take care of 99% of all your work. I/2 " are needed about as
often as 1/4 inch.
...Art