Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: <Duncan120@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: "John L. Viviani II" <geeno@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:35:05 -0600
> Original deleted so we don't have to read about the great shop again.

There is a book How to Design and Build Your Auto Workshop By David Jacobs
Jr. Acctually there is two books both with same name, dimensions and number
of pages but with different number of photos. This book is avail from
Classic Motorbooks ( www.motorbooks.com ?not sure). This book may give you
some ideas. It is very basic and simple but who knows. What I have been
doning since I will be moving next summer is touring shops around here
(Private and business) to see what I like about each and what I would
change. Also ask the owner what they think and what they would change. This
idea is presented in the book and you can learn alot. Try that, nothing
better to see it. (Everyone wants more room)

Gino