RE: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: <Duncan120@aol.com>
Subject: RE: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: "Jeff Cocking" <jeff@cocking.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:20:05 -0600
Take a look at the following URL:

http://www.ultimategarage.com/

Steve D'Gerolamo is very active on the BMW list I belong to.  He does garage
design and construction.  He has a three page design document on his website
that describes various items needed for a build of a workshop.  He also has
some great pictures.  If you have some questions, call Steve.  He is a great
guy, just remember, he normally charges for the service, so do not expect to
much for nothing.

jeff cocking