Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:57:43 -0800
I have both books, and had the same reaction as you. The first one was about
construction, not planning. The second one is better (has a whole section of
layouts for different size spaces) and probably worth the money IMO. But if you
are looking for a whole book of shop layouts, this isn't it. I've never seen
one.

On the subject of Classic Motorbooks, the real benefit (besides being able to
actually GET the book) is to find out what is being published. If I see one in
CMB that looks good, I'll go to Barnes & Noble and see if they have it, so I
can actually look at it. I may buy it there or I may buy it from CMB. Depends
on how much cash I have in my pocket.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org