Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: Rex Burkheimer <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:28:15 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Rex Burkheimer wrote:

> > There is a book How to Design and Build Your Auto Workshop By David Jacobs
> > This book may give you some ideas. It is very basic and simple
>
> I thought so too. Not worth the $20 I paid for it.

I thought it was helpful, in that it pointed out many things to consider
when designing and/or building a shop.  It may feel a little bit dated
because it has B&W photos instead of glossy color ones, but that doesn't
invalidate the basic concepts and considerations covered...

It's published by Motorbooks International, and the ISBN is 0-87938-775-0 .

-Andy

72 Pantera - Rocky             91 Miata - Steve                 96 A4Q - Rudolf
80 928 - Phantom             87 E350XL - Andylance             84 RZ350 - Sting