RE: So What happens when you redline?

To: "'jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: So What happens when you redline?
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:27:13 -0600
Patrick,

You'd probably do better with a bike brake or derailler cable... take your
old accelerator cable down to a bike shop and look for a similar sized cable
end (the typical derailler end should be almost identical).

I used to use the same trick on my weber equipped Opel (cable broke twice in
two years... at almost exactly the same intersection on campus...weird or
what?)

Jim