Re: So What happens when you redline?

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2),
Subject: Re: So What happens when you redline?
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:23:57 -0800
At 01:09 PM 2/5/99, Bowen, Patrick A. RP2 wrote:
>BJ! you win the prize!!  It was indeed a frayed cable!  I bought a choke
>cable to use, it has a solid core though, I don't know how well it will
>work.  I will let you know.   Has anyone figured out where on the firewall
>the spring attaches?
>
>Thanks

        On my own particular '66 Spit, the only spring is located under the
carbs
and attaches to the frame directly from there to the linkage.

-Dan Canaan
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |