Re: So What happens when you redline?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: So What happens when you redline?
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:57:21 -0800
At 06:35 PM 2/5/99 -0800, Joe Curry wrote:

>"Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" wrote:
>> Has anyone figured out where on the firewall
>> the spring attaches?
>>

>Patrick,
>I got a chance to finally take a peek.  On the pedal shaft there is an
>eyelet welded on.  THat is where one end of the spring attaches.
>
>On the bracket that the pedal pivots on, there is a triangular brace
>which protrudes and at the end of the triangle, there is another hole.
>That is where the other end of the spring attaches.
>
>Now you are probably wondering why I have a cable linkage on a Mk1
>Spit.  The answer is because I can!!!!

        This makes too much sense.  The linkage on my own '66 is too... odd to
work reliably.  A cable would be much easier.  Hmm... excellent suggestions...

-Dan Canaan
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |