RE: Flushing out a Gas Tank

To: "'Bruce Hestand'" <hestand@ultranet.com>
Subject: RE: Flushing out a Gas Tank
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:21:08 -0700
Bruce,

I'd definitely remove the sender unit from the tank before leaving it with
the radiator guys. Someone will have to remove it --- you don't want it
soaked in the hot tank. Best if that is you. I had mine out once to replace
it --- don't remember the exact steps I went through but I remember it
didn't take very long (and for me, that's a rarity).

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (almost)