Re: Flushing out a Gas Tank

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Flushing out a Gas Tank
From: "Bruce Hestand" <hestand@ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:50:33 -0400
Atwell,

When I said "wire" I meant to describe the thin metal rod which mechanically
connects the plastic float to what I would guess is a rheostat wiper in the
sending unit.  Possibly the "orange" is from rust over the years.  Is there
another washer in the tank assembly besides the large rubber one mating the
sending unit to the tank?

TIA

Bruce