Re: Electrical Faults - '77 Spitfire 1500

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Faults - '77 Spitfire 1500
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:40:54 +0100
Hi Mike
It will never hurt to give a courteous wave to a "competitor to Triumph",
what hurts is doing it so many times and being ignored, but then that may be
because mine aint a sports car. Well it is a sports saloon as witnessed by
the number of cars left eating dust!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850
1975 Toledo in restoration!

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.

| An Austin-Healey Sprite driver raised a courteous hand as we passed each
| other in Hitchin, which gesture I duplicated.   What is the etiquette?
| Of course one greets someone driving the same model of old car, but is
| it done to be nice to the drivers of Triumph's competitors? <g>

///