Re: Electrical Faults - '77 Spitfire 1500

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Faults - '77 Spitfire 1500
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:25:47 -0400
Michael-
Take a look at the back of my dashboard since I've added a real fuse panel
in the back of the glovebox- I reran the wiring in its entirety! It is on my
website-
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/
about halfway down the page.

Once you start that kind of operation, nothing wiring does can get to you!

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible