Re: Re: Originality

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Originality
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:00:58 -0600
> >Micheal, I have an early 1977 (Fm60984U) and I have
> >a passenger footwell light. Still works too!!!!!!
>
> Mine does now! :-)))

Well, la di da! ;-) Actually, last year, when we took the dash apart to change
the gauges, I found strange little fixtures on both the drivers and the
passengers side with miserable looking little bulbs-but, unless I tie these
things out of the way, they just *hang* there. Since none of my previous spits
had any well lights, it this normal?

> Do you have a working Boot Light?   I took the lens off mine today to
> check the wiring and replace the bulb, and there's nothing there!

lol-and you expected otherwise? ;-)

I don't know because I haven't been able to get it apart to change the bulb!

I did change the bulbs yesterday in my license plate lights-wow! 23 year old
bulbs! Who says Lucas doesn't make quality!

Laura G.

///