Re: Tie Downs - Part 2

To: robb@nne.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie Downs - Part 2
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:30:39 EDT
In a message dated 08/12/2000 9:06:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time, robb@nne.net
writes:

> Of course, even if it does so, it won't make it all the way over the 4x4
>  without hitting a wall... remember I've only got 2" of clearance front and
>  back...
>
>  Regards,
>  Robb

Robb refer to my earlier posting of the three quarter ton projectile.  The
front of your trailer will do little or nothing to stop the car if it breaks
loose at speed...you do not need it in the front seat with you!

RH

PS...I worked several years at Ryder and they had some experience with movers
putting cars in the one-way trucks the became cabless in a accident when the
car passed through the truck before stopping.