RE: Stripping

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: Stripping
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@mesahq.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 14:43:26 -0600

                I wish there were a place that does what you
                describe here in California. We've pretty much run all the
polluters out of
                the state, so are options are few.

                Bob
                Bob Palmer
                UCSD, AMES Dept.
                rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu <mailto:rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>

                Bob,

                The last time I was at the Evansville Redi Strip Dan showed
me how he does everything. His price is incredible for what he does. His
vats are large enough to hold the Big classics. (Packards, Caddys...) He has
a contract with the postal service to strip all of the big blue mail boxes
you see on the corner. He passes the savings on by placing a car body in the
middle of the big blue boxes. This process would normally be about $1200 to
$1500 for a car the size of a Mustang or Camaro. It is worth the drive (only
280 miles for me).

                Bill Gullatt
                Madison, AL