RE: Stripping

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>,
Subject: RE: Stripping
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@mesahq.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:03:30 -0600
                So you're saying that if I were to put a 40 cent stamp on my
Tiger and your
                address, and then make sure that my own is listed as the
return address, and jam
                the whole thing into a mailbox, there's a good chance it
would come back
                stripped with postage due?

                Trying to keep warm in the snow,

                Theo Smit
                tsmit@novatel.ca
                B382002705

                Sure! I'll try that Theo! You may not see it for a real long
time.
                Don't forget to remove your aluminum data plates! They won't
be there after the dipping process. I had to get plates for my Alpine from a
junker just so I could register it without the state of Alabama putting
their name all over it.

                Bill Gullatt
                Madison, AL