Re: RE: Stripping

To: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu (Christopher Albers),
Subject: Re: RE: Stripping
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:22:26
Christopher, et Listers,

I believe this is THE place where Dale had mine done too. I think it's the
ONLY place left in California, although before I heard about this one I was
told by several people there were none left, so perhaps there's still one
or two more. In any case, the problems I experienced apply to whatever
chemical process (I believe it involves acid) this place in Santa Fe
Springs uses.

Bob

At 11:51 AM 1/6/99 -0800, Christopher Albers wrote:
>There is in fact a place in Santa Fe Springs (LA area) that tank strips
>cars.  It is called PSC, Inc. and is a division of Chisolm Suspension.
>I do not know what process they use (acid or alkalai).  I think they'll
>do a Sunbeam for around $600.  Give CAT a call, some of their members
>have used PSC.
>
>Christopher

Bob Palmer
UCSD, AMES Dept.