Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman

To: Bill Martin
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:22:17 -0400
At 06:13 PM 3/24/2010, Bill Martin wrote:

 >Ok Mark, how many people do you think have come up with the scanning idea?
 >Norm has been approached with this countless times and someone did scan one
 >and offered it up on CD, but after Norm's Lawyer got done no more CD's.
 >If Norm was greedy he would have done this. He did his part and didn't make
 >any money so why would he concentrate his efforts on the old book. He has
 >told us that he is working on a new companion book. So without his
 >permission it would be it might be easier to build an ALGER!
 >Bill

Thank you, Bill.  Note that the name is "Marc" and not "Mark".  The
Principle of Enlightened Self-Interest tells us that Norman ought to
seek a quick way to make money, and the scanning task seems the way
to go.  He can then concentrate on BON v.2.  A scan-and-reprint would
be inexpensive, involve little effort and overhead, and would
certainly generate a bit of cash in the pocket.

You make Norman sound like a really contrary soul with a nasty
streak.  I suspect that you are mischaracterizing him.  From other
reports, he seems to be a reasonable and decent chap.

Marc