[Tigers] Starter Solenoid

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Starter Solenoid
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:20:16 -0600

--00000000000024da7e0597cdc0d5

Hey,

I'm trying to fire up my engine for the first time and I have a question.
When I turn the key to the start position the engine turns over and fires
up.  But as soon as I let go of the key so that it returns to the run
position it dies.  It seems like the ignition system is only getting power
when the key is in the start position.

I'm a little confused by the wiring diagram.  The white/blue wire from the
solenoid goes to the coil and this would seem to imply that there should
always be 12V on this wire when the key is in the run position.  Is this
correct?  I'm only getting the 12V on this line when the key is in the
start position.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000024da7e0597cdc0d5

e for the first time and I have a question.=C2=A0 When I turn the key to th=
e start position the engine turns over and fires up.=C2=A0 But as soon as I=
 let go of the key so that it returns to the run position it dies.=C2=A0 It=
 seems like the ignition system is only getting power when the key is in th=
by the wiring diagram.=C2=A0 The white/blue wire from the solenoid goes to =
the coil and this would seem to imply that there should always be 12V on th=
is wire when the key is in the run position.=C2=A0 Is this correct?=C2=A0 I=
&#39;m only getting the 12V on this line when the key is in the start posit=

--00000000000024da7e0597cdc0d5--

--===============0151634684534985473==