Removing Brake drum screws...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing Brake drum screws...
From: tomstory@slip.net (Tomstory)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 22:01:27 -0700
On my recently aquired GT6 the rear screws holding on the brake drums are
rusted solid. They will not budge even with a good soaking of liquid wrench
and quite a few number of hits from an impact driver. What are my options?
Can I carefully drill of the screw heads to pull the drum? I'll probably
replace the drums anyways, so no great loss...Any other options?

Also, my connection has been down for a few days, so I'm late in getting
some replies out. Anyone who responded about my GT6 (what to do with)
thanks you very much...I got to read the replies but have since lost my
inbox in Eudora...so no more stored messages. Anyways, thanks again...Tom