Re: How to cut my TR6 dash

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: How to cut my TR6 dash
From: tr6@usa.pipeline.com (Ronald Olds)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:33:52 GMT
Cc: flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
I used a Dremel tool with a milling bit. It worked great and only took a
few moments.  The bit also does a great job cutting the vinyl cover.

While a was working on mine I noticed where the cover is made to accept two
switches below the radio. These opening are the same size as a cigerette
lighter. Does any one know if a lighter was ever installed in one of these
locations.  I wanted to locate one in the car for the cell phone and radar
detector. Has anyone installed a lighter in any other locations?

Ron Olds
72 TR6
60 TR3A
50 TD