Re: How to cut my TR6 dash

To: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: How to cut my TR6 dash
From: Rodney Orr <rorr@eagle.wbm.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 22:47:48 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At 09:27 21-06-96 -0500, you wrote:
snip
> (As an aside, I was surprised to find three
>holes below the radio which appear to have be intended for
>switches or something.  The vinyl covering closes them off
>from the outside.  Were these used on other models or
>have folks taken advantage of them for later addons?)

snip

Two of those holes were for driving light switches (1 spot and 1 fog) that
may  have been a factory option, at least in the UK.  Photos from old UK
magazine articles show that at least 2 types of switches were used, toggles
and pull/push or twist - can't really tell from the photo.  They were
directly underneath the positions for the normal radio control knobs.  No
idea though what the third hole was for.

Regards,
Rod.   '70 TR6   CC55899L